The Australian Matched Play Rankings for Age of Sigmar.
You can find them here
So here’s how it works:
- Seasons run from 1st November until 31st October the following year.
- TOs can submit their tournament results to email@example.com, including player name, position and army allegiance (Grand Alliance if mixed)
- a minimum of 12 players and 3 rounds is required for an event to be included
- a 24 player, 5 round event is required for the event to earn full points (I.e 100pts for first place)
- the top 16 players from around the country will be invited to a Masters tournament each December
A couple of things to note:
- only events where each individual’s results are tracked can be submitted eg. no doubles events. However, team events where each player plays their own game individually are allowed.
- only TOs should submit results. It’s their prerogative to have their tournament in the rankings.
- should there be an issue with your results in the rankings, contact your TO so they can sort it out with us.
- Download this sheet – http://www.heraldsofwar.com/documents/rankings-sheet.xls
- Fill it in with as much detail as possible, including allegiances if the army is a pure allegiance list
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org